On September 8, 1897, Mary Theresa and her first companion professed their final vows as Missionary Sisters of St. Peter Claver.
For the next twenty-five years, the Foundress roamed Europe, enlisting people of all walks of life to help her congregation’s support for evangelization in Africa. Realizing that the missionaries were in urgent need of books in local languages, she expanded her work, producing everything from Bibles and hymnals to dictionaries in local languages.
Missionary Sisters of St Peter Claver of North America
Blessed Mary Theresa Ledóchowska
1897 + 25 = 1922.
This means a great deal of African dictionaries were being produced 1897 to 1922./HGL