- Huius autoris bloggi
- Answering a Muslim who asked "If Jesus was [=is] GOD ..."
- Misunderstanding Begging (Some Cultural History of, Blog Theme Obliging) and This Beggar
- Where Orthodox Canonists disagree with Catholic ones about Soldiers in War Communicating
- What's a Docent in Sweden?
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Were Heruli, Ostrogoths and Vandals the Three Uprooted Horns?
1) Φιλολoγικά/Philologica: Were Heruli, Ostrogoths and Vandals the Three Uprooted Horns? · 2) Great Bishop of Geneva! : The Penitents of Each would be Equally Absolved · Φιλολoγικά/Philologica : And Dark Ages ....
Heruli actually seem to actually do have modern descendants. They returned to a kind of place called Värend, which is in a region called Småland, which is a region of the kingdom called Sweden.
Moreover, Ostrogoths would be represented in both Austria and Italy.
And some Vandals would have joined the Arabs and Berbers. But most indentical to self, Heruli in Småland in Sweden. Also referred to as Virdar.
So, neither the then Pope nor Justinian can be said to have fulfilled that part of Bible prophecy.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Easter Saturday, Evening